If you run an RPA programme, work in an RPA team or are wanting to get involved in RPA you need to join us on this webinar!
During a time of rapid workplace transformation and uncertainty, we want to take the opportunity to help people and organisations upskill their digital capabilities. In this webinar Digital Workforce Sales Executive, James Ewing, and the Co-Founder of Edge Tech Headhunters, Harrison Goode, discuss new opportunities for professional growth and business innovation.
One of the industries boosted by the growing demand to digitise and automate processes is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA allows organisations to get started in just weeks and is built for scaling up fast for rapid ROI. It’s ideal for situations that require agile responses – relieving pressures during a crisis and improving productivity beyond it.
James and Harrison explain how the rapid adoption of automation technologies will change the way businesses function and what skills prove valuable in the near future. You will learn about bottlenecks that currently exists in the job market and professional training available to you from the safety of your home – including a free ‘Elements of RPA’ online crash course!
Key takeaways from this webinar include:
- In what ways is COVID-19 impacting the adoption of automation technologies?
- What can automation technologies, such as Robotic Process Automation, do for your organisation?
- Why are you likely to find new professional opportunities through automation technologies?
- How can you attain these powerful skills and stay eligible for furloughed worker support?
- How far can you advance your skills online?
- Introduction to a free RPA training: Elements of RPA online crash course!
Follow the link to watch the recording of the webinar here